The Holography Industry's Most Comprehensive Sourcebook and
Title: Holography MarketPlace 8th Ed.
Size: 8.5" x 11"
Edited by: A. Rhody and F. Ross
Includes: holograms, color pages, directory
This edition of Holography MarketPlace features a
fully dimensional, full-color 4"x 5" hologram on the
Table of Contents
Informative Articles from Industry Experts
- New True Color Reflection Holograms
- Easily viewable, "Instant" holograms from Sony
- New Holographic Fabrics
- Intro to Holography and its Commercial Applications
- Artwork Origination and Preparation
- Newest Silver Halide Materials and Processing Info
- Dot Matrix Hologram Mastering Machines
- New Laser Products: CW and Pulsed Systems
- Photopolymer, DCG and Photorefractive crystals
- Sales and Distribution Systems and much more!
Quality Hologram Samples
- Including one of the very first full color,
deep image photopolymer holograms ever available to the public!
- Over 20 collectable high quality holograms
from major manufacturers: photopolymer and embossed
- Actual samples of 2D, 2D/3D and 3D holograms for security, packaging, brand ID,
giftware, displays, etc.
Updated International Business Directory
- 900 worldwide business listings including:
- New telephone and fax area codes
- Current email addresses and Internet web sites
- Personal contacts
- Business descriptions
| Easy-to-Use Quick Reference Tables
- Locate new suppliers
- Find new customers
- Compare business services
- Updated listings
Index to Advertisers
- Advertisements targeted to you
- Associations for industry professionals
- Schools, courses, groups for enthusiasts
- Detailed product descriptions and much more!
The HMP 8th Edition is now
available. You can purchase a copy by filling out an order form on this website or by
emailing, faxing, or phoning in the appropriate information. Your book will be
shipped to you as soon as your order is received and processed.
Continental USA - $30 (includes UPS shipping).
Canada, Mexico, AK, HI, - $35 (includes Air delivery)
All other countries - $45 (includes Air delivery)
P.O. Box 4340 Berkeley, California 94704
International Tel.: (510) 841 2474
Fax: (510) 841 2695 email: firstname.lastname@example.org